Genus: Adromischus Family: Crassulaceae
- dwarf succulent;
- needs continuous air flow;
- highly sensitive to overwatering;
- also known as Pretty Pebbles;
- requires full sun;
- when temperature drops to 17°C (if grown as an indoor plant), must be kept inside;
- when winter starts (in Europe), although kept inside, it requires growing lights.
Origin and habitat:
- native to South Africa, in the area between Alexandria, Grahamstown and East London (Cape Province);
- grows on hollow soil, on rock outcrops.